Offering a variety of integrated marketing and communications services, I help get clients to where they want to be. Using my 20+ years of experience, I connect the links between each piece and see how it all fits together to provide winning communications results.
I am passionate and dedicated to improving environmental sustainability and human rights and have worked with for-profit and nonprofit organizations who share that passion. I believe in getting the word out with storytelling, visuals, and facts so all can work together to achieve a better world.
My 20+ years of experience leading and managing client marketing and communications activities include:
- Writing and editing engaging content and articles
- Managing writers, editorial content and editorial scheduling
- Direct communications such as e-newsletters, annual reports, online surveys and press releases
- Media outreach and public relations
- Events and webinars creation and management
- Website and blog content management (WordPress, HTML)
- Social media posts, engagement, and strategies (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
I frequently publish articles on key environmental issues, sustainability, marketing, and communications topics in print magazines and online. I am also a conference speaker and trainer on communication strategies, event planning and management, and member/client relations.